- Регистрация
- 8 Сен 2016
- Сообщения
- 558.828
- Реакции
- 269.199
Советник Ind Scalper МТ4
Hey,
I'm coder of Mql programming. I know you are busy trading.
So I'll keep this brief
Ind Scalper specializes in safe and secure trading support fx major minor pairs ,
indices scripts , metal pairs , working with H1 time frame with news filter ,
daily target settings.
Visit our portfolio of the Ind Scalper report.
ПРОДАЖНИК
myfxbook.com/members/indscalper/ind-scalper/9633352
СКАЧАТЬ
Hey,
I'm coder of Mql programming. I know you are busy trading.
So I'll keep this brief
Ind Scalper specializes in safe and secure trading support fx major minor pairs ,
indices scripts , metal pairs , working with H1 time frame with news filter ,
daily target settings.
Visit our portfolio of the Ind Scalper report.
ПРОДАЖНИК
myfxbook.com/members/indscalper/ind-scalper/9633352
СКАЧАТЬ
Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи группы: VIP - Купить доступ
Возможно, Вас ещё заинтересует:
- Академия трейдинга A.A.A. CAPITALS 2.0
- Симулятор для тестирования стратегий бинарных опционов
- Сигналы от Trading Authority
- Урок по Фиксингу[Сергей Корниенко]
- Электронный курс по уровням маржинального обеспечения
- NSA Prop Firm Robot
- Сигналы телеграм SMART EARNERS ACADEMY [S E ACADEMY]
- Советник King Robot MT4 [Unlimited]